Julia graduated from Latrobe University with a Bachelor of Health Science and a Masters in Physiotherapy and has just completed her Masters in Sports Physiotherapy.
She has been working in Musculoskeletal and Sports Physiotherapy since graduating and has worked across different sports and private practice settings in Melbourne gaining valuable hands on experience. Julia is trained in Clinical Pilates and dry needling.
Sports Physiotherapist: PHY0001799148
- Australian Men’s Volleyball Physio (Volleyroos) (2017, 2018, 2019 – ongoing).
- Netball Physio with the Collingwood Magpies (2018)
- Victorian Fury Netball Physio (2016 & 2017).
- Melbourne City Soccer Physio (2015 & 2016).
- Experience working across other sports including AFL, basketball, cycling and with runners and triathletes.
- Recently completed Masters in Sports Physiotherapy.
- Lower extremity injuries including the knee and ankle/foot
- Tendon injuries
- Running injuries
Outside of work:
- Julia loves sports and has a playing history in semi-professional netball having played in the VNL netball league for the past 8 years.
- She also loves to go running and play tennis.
- On her weekends she loves camping, spending time with friends and exploring the surf coast.